Friday, November 19, 2010

11th week~~~


Hola and salam

This is my 11th entry. Honestly speaking, I believe that I have learned about a lot of things. Is that true? No! The truth is, I have only learned about a few things. Why? This is because; knowledge in this world is actually uncounted. There are so many things out there. There are so many software out there. What I have learned is just a few of them.

So, what should I do? The answer is actually very simple; I have to learn! I have to ask question from my lecturer! I have to discuss with my friends to get extra information and to share any information.

In the process of learning, I have to be patient and eager to learn at the same time. i need to be curious so that whenever I learn something new, I have to take risk, I must be eager to try and apply what I learned. Now, how about children in the primary school? They are curious, they are imaginitative, they have the sense of play and fun, they can think so differently. So, what; me as teacher should do to teach them, to make them learn, and most importantly to make them interested to learn?

First of all, I need to understand them just like I understand my own self. I need to consider about their interest, their emotion, and their feeling in conducting a lesson. That is why I need all the resources and teaching aids to help me succeed in educating my pupils. If I can tackle them, I can make them learn a lot of things from me.

Therefore, I must say that my journey as a learner will never end. Even though I’m going to teach one day, I’m still a learner. Learner is an on-going process and there is no end. Thank you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment